Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Lily's Life Story part 4

Lily’s Life Story part 4
By: Autumn Colmen

  Thank you for waiting patiently for part 4 to come. I also have some changes in place. As you can see I changed my name from Andrea Colmen To Autumn 
Colmen. Why? Because I think it sounds better. Sorry if part 3 was either boring or not as good as part 1 and part 2. I was just really short on inspiration. I hope you like this part. This is the final part of this story. Enjoy.

  Lily opened her eyes to see a shining, morning sunlight coming through her window. She looked at her bedside table. Lily saw the huge pile of “see you in heaven” and “get well soon” cards. She felt astonished to know that the doctor said she would die the night before but she was still alive. “How peculiar.” said a voice right beside her. “Huh?” said Lily. “I am Sam 3.0, your nurse today. How are you feeling this morning Lily?” said Sam 3.0. “I’m feeling good but how do you know my name?” questioned Lily. “My creator programmed me to know the name of someone just by looking at them. I need to tell someone about this new notice.” said Sam 3.0. The robot left the room, leaving Lily by herself for about 5 minutes. Then her mom and dad stepped into the room, the doctor following them. “Lily? Your alive? But how?” said the doctor with a surprised voice. “I don’t know.” said Lily “All I remember is falling asleep last night.”. Everyone was quiet for quite a while. The next day Lily told her parents that she wanted to share something at church. When it was time for her to share she got on the stage. “About a year ago my sister got murdered. Ever since that day I was so angry with God for what happened to her.” said Lily. “So I stopped following God. I stopped praying to him, I stopped going to church, and I stopped loving him all together.” Lily said. “But in the time that I was away from him I had a lot of trouble and heart ache. Yesterday I started to realise that God let all that trouble happen to me because he wanted me back.” Lily ended her speech and every one started clapping. From then on Lily loved God with all her heart and mind. The End


  Wow this story is amazing. I really hope you liked this story. See you in my next blog. Bye. :)

2 comments: