Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Learn More about Me

Learn more about Me part 1
by: Maile Ward


  
  Hello again. Today I will tell you about me and my life so far. So hold on tight because this is true facts about me. So if you enjoy something else like reading a blog series or reading blogs about random things I suggest that you read another blog. Those who are interested in my blogs can read on. So let’s get started. (By the way my real name is Maile Ward not Autumn Colmen)

  I was born on May 7, 2002 (5/7/2002). When I was a baby, instead of learning to crawl first, I didn’t crawl at all. I just skipped the stage of crawling and went to the stage of walking. When I was about 4 years old, me and my family moved to Thailand. We moved because my dad got called to come to Thailand by God (Yesuah,Messiah,Jesus). We first lived in Chiang Rai then we moved to Chiang Mai and then to Mae Sot. When I was about 9 or 10 years old, I went to a school called Chiang Mai International School (CMIS). Here I met two of my friends, Amanda and Arielle. Arielle introduced me to Amanda. As I remember when I met Amanda, I was very talkative and she was really shy and quiet, but it didn’t really matter to me. Then my life got a little darker (mean/heart break levels rise). After knowing Amanda for some time, Lucy and Hong (2 bullies in our grade, 4-5 grade) started bullying me. One time I was enjoying a normal lunch break walking around the school. Then I saw my friends (Amanda, Arielle, and Kim) running toward me. They told me that Lucy made an I Hate Maile Club and asked them to join. Of course they said no and ran to tell me. I felt very angered when I heard that. One side of me wanted to punch Lucy in the face but the other side knew that it was wrong to hurt someone. Then Arielle left to Australia. I met a boy one day during lunch. His name was Johnny. He was a great friend. But then things got weird. Me and Amanda drift apart (not close friends) and at lunch one day I sat with Johnny. While I was eating I looked up and saw Amanda looking at me and making heart shapes with her hands. I sat there very surprised. Then after lunch I ran away from Johnny feeling very embarrassed and sad.



 This blog for my life is split into 2 parts because this blog would be long and boring if it didn’t. So see you in part 2. :D

2 comments:

  1. This is really good! Thank you so much for sharing your journey, for being vulnerable about life as a student at CMIS. I'm excited to hear what happens next!

    ReplyDelete