Sunday, September 25, 2016

Learn more about Me part 2

Learn more about Me part 2
by: Maile Ward

 Hello readers. Welcome to part 2 of Learn more about Me. I hope you enjoyed part 1. So lets get started. :D


 Johnny followed me, calling my name. I know this sounds very dramatic but it’s what really happened. After that, I started hanging out with Johnny a lot. Then Ms. Christie (a teacher that I enjoyed being with) told me that every Tuesday at lunchtime I would get my lunch and come to her office to talk about the day and other things. So I started doing that. It was pretty fun. I have a question for you readers. Have you ever had a “boyfriend” (a friend that’s a boy) that you had a serious crush on? Well I had a crush on Johnny. That crush definitely affected me in the best possible way. One Tuesday when I was walking to Ms. Christie’s office, I met up with Johnny. Mostly he would be at least 2 feet away from me but this time he was so close that if I took one small step to the left I would bump into him. He followed me to Ms. Christie’s office. When we got there Ms. Christie asked if we liked to build things with Legos. When we said yes she got out a Lego Star Wars Millennium Falcon set. She told us that we would have to come every Tuesday and work together to complete it. We never did finish it though.


 I hope you like this part. I decided that this blog will be split into 3 or even 4 parts. So I will see you in part 3. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment