Monday, September 19, 2016

Clouds



              Clouds


 

 
Clouds are beautiful things, they have several different shapes, they provide shade, and they also provide rain. What is interesting about clouds is that they never have the same shape as I noticed at first. 



Sometimes they have many different colours like orange, pink, red, blue, dark blue, and purple. I like to look at clouds in the early morning and late evening because the cloud will cover the sun like it is eating the sun. It causes very cool looking colours to appear.


Sometimes the sky doesn't have any clouds which makes the sky look really clear and empty like a blank piece of paper. In some places the sky is full of clouds and becomes very dark.


When I was young I always thought that clouds do not move because they seem to just sit in place like couch potatoes, but I was wrong. Now I know that clouds do move but they just move very slowly. When I look at the cloud I just feel very peaceful, soft, and smooth. 


I don't really know how the clouds are like or feel like, but I have learned that clouds are water vapor in the sky forming a huge group to become clouds.



For me it's just really interesting how God designs all the clouds in the sky, for me clouds look huge and heavy but if they really are heavy, how can it float in the sky?

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this! Clouds are marvelous and it's fun guessing what shapes, animals, etc. they look like. God was/is really creative in the fact that HE never repeats Himself..even in the formation of a cloud!

    ReplyDelete