Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Occupation Class blog by Andrea Colmen

Hello fellow bloggers. It’s me Andrea. I am going to tell you guys about my Occupation (Home-Ec) class at my friend Amanda’s school. On Monday me and my friend Lee made a Filipino desert called a Polveron. Polveron is a crumbly desert made of milk powder, butter, flour, and sugar. Class is very funny and enjoyable. My teacher’s name is Teacher Juvy. She is a very funny and serious person. Some of my classmates names are Lana and Abdool. Next week we will shape the candies using molds specially designed for the Polveron and wrap them with Japanese paper. I hope you enjoy this blog. I’ll see you in the next blog. Goodbye.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't know. I didn't buy it because I wasn't there. But on the other hand I did try it when we were making it. The Polveron was really sweet and yummy. Thanks for asking.

      Delete
  2. This is your English teacher Geeba. One point of grammar for you sweetie....the correct way to refer to you and your friend is to say "My friend and I....." Do not say "Me and my friend". That's poor grammar and it is tacky.

    ReplyDelete