Tuesday, July 26, 2016

                          

                   An Art Of Sound 

   
   Hey guys! Lee Yong Hoon again, today I will tell/teach you something about music. Music is an art of sound and a form of entertainment that puts sounds together in a way that people like. People have their own favorite music style like pop, rock, swing, R&B, classic, jazz, and so on. 


My favorite music style are mostly jazz but sometime I listen to other style too it depend on my feeling. Today I have a little tip for all the pianist when they play piano. To make a sound more beautiful for me when I play piano I will use a chord called “major7.” You can make major7 from almost every chord. How to do this chord is...when you play any chord you have to add the major7 note, you have to count down two more notes form the chord you are playing and there you get the major7 chord.


                        This is C major chord


                 This is when I add major7 chords to it



                   Another example is F major chord


 Count down two more notes (or and another note which is the major7)


   So this is it little common chord that almost every jazz pianist us e and if you don't understand which I hope you might not. You can find how to play major7 chord in Google or YouTube there are hundreds of episodes waiting for you there. You will find more confuse chords online like major9, m7, major7(+9), 7, 11, 13, and wow I not making this up but if you learn more about piano you will understand what I talking about. So I hope this might help some.... 



          
                          PEACE!!!

















1 comment:

  1. i don't know much about playing a piano Lee, but from reading your post you seem to be a great teacher. :)

    ReplyDelete