Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Lee Yong Hoon Daily Routine!!!

Hey guys! My name is Lee Yong Hoon. I am a high school kid in Maesot Thailand and I am doing homeschool at the same time but what ever lets go to the point! Today i just want to tell you how my every day routines are. First of all I am a Christian and when I wake up I will start my day by having
a devotion, reading the Bible, and have my own time with God.


Then  from there I will do normal routines, like everybody does which is.. Brush my teeth, take a bath, fix some tea (but usually I don’t) and get dressed for school. 



When everything is done I will go to the kitchen and have breakfast with my family then after that I will go to school on my motorbike. Most of my day I will be at school doing all the school subjects like Mathematics, English, Science, etc…, and I enjoy it! After that we will have an amazing lunch break. 



At my school class usually ends at 4:00pm and I will ride my motorbike back home. Evening is my favorite time of the day because when all the chores and homework are done. I will have time to EXERCISE! My exercise sports are boxing, dancing, jogging, playing football, but I will practice one each day. 



When I’m done, I will bathe after exercising. My family will eat dinner together and we have a splendid chef which is my dad. He makes great food each day. After we finish our dinner I will have my own time for music that I will practice my piano sometimes the guitar. 



When all my work is done that is the time I say "Good night" thats what my daily routines are like. 



Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I miss hearing your music. Thanks for posting all the photos. They really add to your blog.

    ReplyDelete