Monday, July 18, 2016

     Hey guys this is Lee Yong Hoon! and you are with me again today. Today I'm going to tell you about my favorite hangout places. I like to spend time in these places when I feel free, happy, sad, bored, or when I have nothing to do. We people have different kinds of styles, of things we like do and where we like to go, etc. Some people like to go to a mall but not me Ha!!  My favorite hangout places are where there is peace and quiet like a waterfall, on top of a mountain, beside a street, or even in my bedroom. 
                                                            
                                                             When I went to a waterfall!
       
          I like places that there are natural, with trees, grass, water, sun heat (but not too much), and a breeze, it makes me feel refreshed.



 It always makes me feel peaceful, quiet, and I think everybody has their own or their favorite place to go stay when they feel lonely or happy.  











                                                        Near by street at my house












                                                          On top of a mountain

So these are all the places I enjoy when I feel lonely and I hope to know where your hangout places are too! Keep calm and continue to read my blog.. 








2 comments:

  1. Hey, Lee! I enjoy hanging out in God's beautiful creation too.
    I really like the photo of you at the waterfall....it brings back wonderful memories of Thailand.
    Keep blogging. Mrs.M

    ReplyDelete
  2. These places are awesome Lee! Love where we live!

    ReplyDelete