Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The life on Earth




     The life on earth

       Life is not too difficult but life is not so easy either. Today I just want to talk a little bit about life, how life is like, the responsibility in life, and so on. Most of the things I will say is mainly from my own opinion and perspective of life I see.












      For I have experienced many things in my life, happy, sad, glad, bad, good, laugh, cry, good food, bad food, sweet, sour, bitter, spicy, and etc., Sometimes in life everything go smoothly, easily, but it also go harshly and confusingly. The happy situations in my life for example are when my beloved sister is born, when I have good grades in my exam, and when mom brought me the food that I like, etc., 


        The sad or bad situations are when someone that I met have to go far away from me, when I failed my exam, and when I injured myself from playing soccer.  Like I said life is kind of confusing, but not matter what, at last we are the person who have to walk past it. 

        
        Sometime I feel great for my life, for who am I, for all my friends and family around me, for my knowledge and education, and for many good things that come in my life. And I feel like life is really peaceful and happy, but everything have two sides like black and white, left and right, hot and cold, on the other sides of good is bad which make everything the opposite. Life will get really depressed, dark, bitter, cold, lonely, sad, hard, and sometimes it goes from bad to worse. 


            I want to encourage everyone who read this blog that you shouldn't give up even when life get bad for example like when you fail your exam, or even when your dog died and many other things that can happen.  So keep this in mind; life is short so follow your heart and set up goals for your own life and follow it because nobody will set up goals for your life except yourself. I like my daily life schedule, sometimes it get very good and exciting, but sometimes it get pretty boring and exhausted. When we people are getting older we will have more responsibility in our life, let take an example of my life. 



       I am a boy (more like men now) who have several responsibility like for instance: studying for my future that will come and graduate, get to an army or military when the time is come (most of the time is when you are in the twenty). I want to thank God for who I am because He made me know more about this life on earth that will be finish one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment