Monday, January 9, 2017

School in Thailand


                                        
                                            School in Thailand

        Hey everyone! it been awhile since my last post. Today I want to talk about something different than the other post the I had posted. It is about the school system in Thailand, the uniform, and the food. 


         Thailand have several school system, there are two different systems that I have seen which are the walking system and not very walking system. The walking system is the system that all the student will walk for the class that they are in and the room they having class. The not very walking system is pretty much the opposite of the walking system, the classroom will run and find it student Ha!! Just kidding the teacher actually will walk to the class that he have to be in or the student he have to teach, but I think this system is not really in use anymore.


                    When I was young we use not very walking system in my school. 
Now the UNICORN! I mean the uniform some school will have their own different types of uniform, different colors, and different styles. But one uniform that most (or every school) will wear are the white T-shirt with short for boys, it will be black and brown short, and for girls will be blue skirt.



          Every school will have their own PE uniform and other uniform. Now about food, every school will have different kinds of food or similar (who know!) They also have two systems to get food too (as I've seen) which are food that you have buy and food that you don't have to because they will prepare for the student. I think the food that is good is the one you have to buy ( for real because you can choose whatever you like!) but the food they prepare for might not be the best but it is very healthy!



No comments:

Post a Comment