Sunday, November 13, 2016

My History with the Piano

Piano History
by: Maile Ward

  Hello again. Today I will do a blog about my history with the piano. Yay. By the way, I have decided that I am going to discontinue the Learn More About Me blogs. Sorry to those who liked it. But the good news is that I will do other blogs with parts too. So lets begin.


  The first piano classes I took were overall pretty boring and I didn’t really learn anything from them. Also I only did them for about a year and then the teacher stopped her classes. But on the good side, I happened to live in a house that had a Grand Piano in it. So I had a piano to practice on when classes were over. When I was a kid I watched a show called Little Einsteins. In every episode there was a song that was mostly written by a very famous composer. In one episode the song Ode to Joy by Ludwig van Beethoven. I learned the song in my piano classes, but not the whole song. So I played the part I learned on the piano then I listened to the song on the show, and by using my voice as a note finder, I taught myself how to play Ode To Joy on the piano. After that I started using my voice more and more to teach myself how to play songs on the piano. Years later I taught myself how to play Let It Go by Idina Menzel from the movie Frozen. Now I’m starting to make up my own songs on the piano. Like I said earlier today “If Disney hired me to play the piano for their movies, I would be really happy.”. This is my history with the piano. I hope you enjoyed this blog and I will see you guys in the next one. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment